THE SERVICES ARE COMPLETELY MADE BY OUR COMPANY (WE ARE TOUR OPERATOR), since we have first quality logistic material, specially thought and acquired for the routes and tours we offer, we are obviously knowledgeable about the geographical diversity of the Andean region, and the necessities of our passengers.
REQUIREMENTS TO RESERVE THE TOUR
• Departure Date:
• Names (as shown in passport):
• Surnames.(as shown in passport)
• Passport number:
• Date of birth:
• Name of hotel:
• Phone number to contact:
• Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
• Own" tourism Visa" if you are from Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras and Guatemala.
• The prices are in promotion to be paid cash.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SEND THE WARRANTY PAYMENT
1. WESTERN UNION
You must send the payment with the name of our Agency Manager, please do not send the payment with other name.
With Western Union, you can send and get money quickly at any of our 117.000 agents or offices all over the world. Check on internet www.westernunion.com look for the nearest office of Western Union, ask for International sendings cashier, then you will get a form and you have to fill it in.
1. Complete the form.
2. Ensure you get the form to fill it in.
3. The payement is in american dollars and write the amount in letters.
4. Then write in numbers the amount you will send.
5. Copy the receptionist information as follows:
• NAME: FANNY ABIGAIL
• SURNAME: AVILES PHOCOHUANCA
• ADRRES: AV-INFANCIA 515
• CITY: Cusco
• COUNTRY: Peru
6. Do not forget to fill in your personal information. Pay to the cashier the amount you will send plus the charge of sending. You will be asked to display your identification. Once the deposit is done you will be given a bill that includes your MTCN :( Money Transfer Control Number).
7. Send us a mail indicating the amount you are sending and the MTCN, we will confirm the transference by e-mail or by phone. Then we will proceed to make all the payments.
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION:
If you are going to Machu Picchu for the economic route: Santa María - Santa Teresa - Hydroelectric - Machu Picchu, stay to rest in our hostel.