Early in the morning we will go through your hotel in Cusco 2 hours before departure of your train, and take you to the train station, located in the village of ollantaytambo, then board the train and begin the journey from ollanta to "Aguas Calientes" (2000 m) which has a duration of 2 hours, where our guide will be waiting, we will head to the bus station, to ascend 400 m for 30 minutes until the wonderful "Machu Picchu", known as "The Lost City of the Incas".
Then we'll start our tour at Machupicchu about 2 ½ hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and the cemeteries, then you will be given free time to a walk around the citadel then take the bus down to Aguas Calientes and take the lunch (optional)
Later in the evening board the train back to ollanta. Where we will be waiting at the train station ollanta and take it to your hotel.
• Transfer Hotel - Train station - Hotel
• Professional guide in English and Spanish.
• Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
• Entrance ticket to MachuPicchu
• Train ticket: Ollanta - Machupicchu – Ollanta
• Drinks and Water
• Phone Calls
• Snack, water, tips
• Transfer airport - hotel – airport
• Wear light or tennis shoes.
• Drink plenty of fluids in your excursions.
• Raincoat (poncho Long) rain season
• Long sleeve shirts
• Insect Repellent
• Suns cream brimmed hat for sunny days.
• Sunglasses, plastic bags
• Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses)
• A light back pack per person
• Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins dollars, Euros or soles.