**SACRED VALLEY AND MACHU PICCHU 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
FIRST DAY: TOUR TO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
On this day tour to Sacred Valley tour that started at 8:30 in the morning, collected from the hotel to go to Pisac, which is a typical market, with pictures terraced fields on the mountain. Visit the archaeological site of Pisac. It is also famous for its fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts. Then we head to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we go to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the home of the Incas. Finally we go to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train to Aguas Calientes, where hotel staff will collect and bring to the Hotel.
SECOND DAY:TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU "LOST CITY OF THE INCAS"
After getting up very early and have breakfast, climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we appreciate the spectacular sunrise of this marvel. Optional: can make the trek to the summit of Huayna Picchu this will take about 2 hours round trip. After excursions with our guide to the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, visiting the Temple of Three Windows, the Central Temple, the Priests Mansion, the Royal Tomb, located near the gateway to the citadel, the temple of the Sun and the Tower, the only building in the whole circle. The Intihuatana or sundial is one of the main attractions of the place. A stone carved irregular rectangular function whose propitiatory claimed the ability to "tie the sun", as its name implies Quechua. According to experts this place, set atop a small hill, was the most important of the whole is then given free time to stroll around the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes and take the afternoon train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, for transportation by bus to the city of Cusco and take you to your hotel.
• All transport from your hotel, stations and tourist attractions to visit.
• Tourst o Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
• All transportation for the tours.
• Train tickets round-trip Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu - Ollantaytambo.
• Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
• Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
• Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
• Admissions to all attractions to visit Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley.
• 1 night hostel in Aguas Calientes.
• 1 breakfast at the hotel and a buffet lunch in the Valley.